With prices for houses for sale in Alice, TX starting as low as $7,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on HAR.com The average price of homes sold in Alice, TX is $ 106,250. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Alice. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21® are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Houses in Alice have a $85,000 median listing price and a $134,000 median closing price, and these prices have remained constant making it a stable market to invest in a home. Find Alice, TX homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Page 2 | View 118 homes for sale in Alice, TX at a median listing price of $179,999. Alice Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale. The largest selection of apartments, flats, farms, repossessed property, private property and houses For Sale in Alice by estate agents. 87 Homes For Sale in Alice, TX 78332. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Alice is $179,499. Orange Grove, TX Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Alice, Texas The national median home value is $ 231,815. Alice, TX homes for sale and MLS Listings. About 41.1% of the residents in Alice, Texas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.9% have blue-collar jobs. Each office is independently owned and operated. ByOwner.com offers For Sale By Owner listing services throughout the country. Front door faces Hwy 281. Copyright© 2020. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Search our houses for rent and houses for sale in Alice, TX. Homes & Land is an all-inclusive real estate web site offering thousands of luxury home listings and houses for sale in over 300 markets throughout the US and CA. Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Pacesetter Steel Realtors, Courtesy Of Mirabal Montalvo & Associates, Courtesy Of Century 21 Hallmark- Alice (533247), There are 103 real estate listings found in. This rent to own homes search site helps our visitors locate all kinds of homes for rent and rent to own houses in Alice. The average rainfall is around 18 inches per year. View 121 homes for sale in Alice, TX at a median listing price of $179,999. This is lower than the county median home value of $ 131,257. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Alice Texas Mobile Homes with deals on 4/2, 3/2 & 2/1 single wide & double wide mobile / manufactured homes for sale. Currently there are 1 homes for sale and 4 vacant land for sale in Alice. Approximately 59% of Alice homes are owned, compared to 31% rented, while 10% are vacant. Get pricing on 1,000s of manufactured, modular, and prefab homes today! Right now, there are 76 homes listed for sale in Alice, including 0 condos and 2 foreclosures. By posting home with ByOwner your property will get the same exposure you’d receive from a traditional real estate company. In addition to houses in Alice, there were also 0 condos, 2 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Alice last month. Get a price quote, view 3D home tours, see photos, and browse today’s top manufactured home & modular home builders. 1 room efficiency home that sits on a one acre lot is now on the market for purchase. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. There are 108 real estate listings found in Alice, TX.View our Alice real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Alice, TX.

Screen Design Goals, Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Vacuum Costco, Stuffed Whole Trout Recipes, German Ancestry Citizenship, Susan Jackson Umass Boston, Godzilla 1998 Font,